Thursday 18 April 2013

Chosen Images for Digipak










I decided that this abstract underwater image would fit well with the back of the Digipak. I liked the different tones and colours and contrast of the image. Also the image is divided up into blocks because of the flowers enabling room for writing space. I cropped the image so that there would be sufficient space at the bottom of the image for barcode e.t.c.

I chose this image for one of the CD's inside the Digipak as the lips created a circular image.

 
I think this image would look really strong on the front of the Digipak. I liked how basic the image was and how strong the contrast was. I thought that the title of the Artist 'Daisy' would fit well on this image.
 
 
I was originally going to use this image for the back of the CD however because the face is in the very center I felt writing over it would detract from the image. However, because I liked the image I felt it could be used as an image inside the Digipak.

No comments:

Post a Comment